• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiggEarl

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 16, 2011
    Cory, IN
    What's everybodys opinion on the new eotec zombie stopper with the bio hazard dot. I think its pretty sweet but a lot of people think that all these companies coming out with zombie accessories is dumb. So what's your perspective.
    images-5.jpg

eotech-zombie-reticle.jpg
    :rockwoot:

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    I think making products that people want to buy is not dumb. Maybe the people are, but that's a whole different issue. Zombie stuff is popular and seems to sell. Assuming that's correct and that people are willing to fork over their money for it, it's BRILLIANT.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I kinda like the reticle but could live without the labeling on the outside of the optic

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    It looks cool but the first thing that comes to mind is distraction. I suppose i would have to get some hands on time to see if it trips my trigger. I'm just more accustom to the standard circle dot.

I'm with AllenM on the logo on the outside. If i'm gonna pay good bucks then i want it to look more professional instead of gimmicky.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Seems like the "Zombie" theme is picking up with everyone. Its gimmicky, but hey, it sells!
    Like the Bio-Hazard dot is pretty cool, and I really dont mind the symbol on the top, but they could do without the "Zombie Stopper" on the side, just a bit to much for me! :D

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    well if they decide to send me one free of cost to test out, i would be able to give a better evaluation of how i like it or not..

but from the pictures posted, i think it looks pretty cool!

The Stig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Eastern Greene
    Not too bad for the most part.

I've got the zombie response team t-shirts, zombie Nazi targets, bumper stickers, and other stuff. I find the whole idea fun.

:rockwoot:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    to each their own. As pointed out, Zombie gear is selling, so might as well get in on it. I do have to say that EO Tech has very good quality gear, which is why I have one on my personal rifle (after having one on my military issued rifle and it DIDN'T break) I do actually like how it looks, but I dont think I would use it for anything more then show myself.

amallen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Terre Haute
    I like it. I think the zombie stuff is a fun outlet. Why be so serious all of the time? Sometimes we just have to go out, have fun, and blow off some steam...

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    My take on the whole Zombie [insert anything here] accessories...

It's fun. And if you enjoy zombie movies, it makes it that much more interesting...
    And my biggest point to take... I own many things that just might be relevant to zombie apocalyptic matter
    that will benefit my being if S were to ever HTF and am forced to bug out into survival mode.

Yes, that means Tactical bacon, too. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom