• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    If there is a scrap yard and car lot with some flat 4s in it. I'm thinking build some ultra lights and fly. I'm not a pilot, so if this ever happens and we're in the same group, somebody for the love of our brains stop me.

Then my second option. V6 Toyota trucks, or a diesel but I expect I'd be able to get alot more gas out of the tanks in those car lots. Then lift them and strip others of similar models for parts. If I can weld (say there is a nice gas portable Hobart laying around) then fold out linkage to connect the trucks into a convoy for the nastier grounds when needed. Exhaust and intakes must be raised to allow better water crossing. May not need that but if you do you're screwed unless you already have it. Additional mufflers would be added to make the trucks quieter and if I can get some fatty mufflers, then I'm putting one on the intakes to depending on how loud it is after the exhaust is quieted down.

Spinny blades are a must, are there lawn mowers in this car lot?

All of this also assumes that the scrap yard is fenced in and somewhat safe. If not, screw that I'm grabbing a stock truck and whatever supplies I can throw in the back quickly. Also, the number 3 must be painted on the door.

Or this:
    41VH%2BKg%2BopL.jpg

It comes with an optional 400 watt stereo and PA to scare those zombies, and I think it' goes 15 mph, and clears speed bumps with only a little assistance.

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    That looks pretty mean. What was the purpose of the chains in front?

WWII Mine Field Clearing Vehicle...

The Flail (the chain thingy on the front) rotates counter-clockwise away from the front of the vehicle throwing mines and debris in front of the vehicle to detonate mines and UXO (Unexploded Ordinance).

Think BIG POWERFUL Rototiller...

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I have any vehicle and a junkyard....the roads are clogged? how about one of these with a the bucket off one of the loaders on front.Make half of the back fuel though.I do not think the mileage will be very good lol.

a4jeg.jpg

Uh yea...the one on top.
    In a pinch though,i could use this..
    2n1ymfa.jpg

Not sure if 350 tons is enough cargo room though :)

Last edited:

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    4813994089_02d8fa4a5f.jpg

Banshee is puttin down 78hp on pump fuel. It should make it through an EMP. Not much room for cargo so useless for bugging out, excellent for bugging in.

Top Bottom