Please reply by conversation.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    SOLD...

WTS / WTT a LNIB USFA Zip Gun. Cash Price $275 (exactly what I gave for it, I'll eat the tax).

FTF in the Indianapolis area, although I do travel sometimes in the state and will consider based on offers. Must be able to legally purchase a handgun and be a resident of Indiana. I'll ship to an FFL if desired on your dime.

I'll consider trades, but most likely looking for cash. Don't have anything particular in mind. I'll keep an open mind so shoot me offers.

The Zip came with no mags and will be sold the same way. Uses standard 10/22 magazines. I took it out shooting once. Ran best with a standard 10 round 10/22 rotary mag with CCI Stingers. It didn't run well on Federal bulk pack. The standard second set of springs that come with it, as I understand it, are for lower velocity bulk pack ammo. I didn't mess with these at all as of yet. The gun just didn't meet my expectations. I don't like tinkering or expensive 22 ammo. It was too big and awkward for my kids hands too, so I'd like to sell.

IMG_8260_zpsb60e9136.jpg

ZipBox_zps4101ac0a.jpg

IMG_8262_zpsf60d921a.jpg

IMG_8227_zpsd871756b.jpg

IMG_8228_zpsa91102e7.jpg

IMG_8244_zps397b15b1.jpg

IMG_8243_zpsded83166.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom