• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    To me the racist thing holds no water with me. It means nothing even if he was a kkk grand wizard. All that matters is what happened that night and no one but Zimmerman and a dead man know for sure.

I think Zimmerman is sketchy but that doesnt mean he murdered the kid. That being said I also dont buy his story just because he is saying it. He certainly has a reason to twist the truth if need be.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is OJII.
    OJ was justice because of all past unjustice.
    Zimmerman will likely be onvicted and sentenced to lynching and being drug behind a truck.

Tink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2012
    So. Bend
    The story i read stated she is a relative of his. My concern is if she reported the matter before this incident happened in Feb. Or if she waited until now to step forward. It also stated the racial remarks was mostly from his mother.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Saw it on the news this morning. Not relevant to the case IMO. Trying to discredit his character. Doesn't mean I believe he did or didn't do those things. Just seems to me that if the prosecution had a solid case they would not need to drag this stuff up. Character will probably play out or should I say pay out in the civil cases that are sure to follow.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    So, kids of roughly the same age "playing doctor," apparently completely consensual at the time, is built up into "molestation" 20 year after the the fact because one of the parties wants to get a few digs in for whatever reason? What a world.

357 Terms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Between SB and FT.W
    So, kids of roughly the same age "playing doctor,

Thats about right.

like VERT said " trying do discredit his chacracter"

The DA is under more scrutiny than he has ever known, every little dirty trick...

Still, his family ( the people that know him best ) aren't really " circling the wagons " so to speak.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I purposefully excluded this from the "main" thread because it's just pretty ridiculous. How an 8 year old molests a 5 year old I'm not clear.
    But people are losing interest so, they gotta give people something.

(and just for the record, they can probably let him go now, and he can keep the cash. I am now convinced his life is irreparably ruined)

GLOCK1982

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    PARKE CO.
    If he did in fact shoot JFK we will need to know his middle name. Manchurian candidates are normally called by all 3 parts of their name. Hey what the heck. The accusations thus far have been ridiculous enough. It might stick.............:)

abraham743

Marksman
    Rating - 98.1%
    51   1   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Indy SS
    I purposefully excluded this from the "main" thread because it's just pretty ridiculous. How an 8 year old molests a 5 year old I'm not clear.
    But people are losing interest so, they gotta give people something.

(and just for the record, they can probably let him go now, and he can keep the cash. I am now convinced his life is irreparably ruined)

The media has certainly managed to damage this man's reputation beyond repair. He was tried and punished before ever setting foot in a court room. The real problem with this is that if the judicial system decides tomorrow it was a good shoot it won't matter.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    IMHO It was a good shoot. All the media hype an prez 0 will probably get him convicted.

He has already been convicted in the court of liberal public opinion.

Last edited:

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I am on the personal belief that the words "racist" and "Racism" in general are political terms. The whole problem with race is that the definition seems to change daily. I had filled the form to get another gun and now Hispanic and Non Hispanic is on a separate section and now Asian is now separated from Pacific islander and lumped specifically with Hawaiian and we'd be here all day about how Black and White are not races. It's even debatable about if they are even colors.

Oh and suddenly this one girl that's obviously an ex who's known the guy, suddenly shows up about how he's touched her.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Its irresponsible for the press to report this. So much so, when I heard about it, I didn't think it important to even mention to anyone in conversation, much less on INGO.

This is just another Zimmerman slam in order to taint the potential jury pool, IMO.

Top Bottom