WTS/WTT: Zastava PAP M90NP AKM Rifle (5.56x45)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Span24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    North Central
    GONE! (thanks for looking)

Up for sale or trade is my PAP M90NP AKM. I am the original owner. The rifle had less than 200 rounds fired before it was cleaned and hangared. Though not shown in the image the foregrip has been professionally stippled and is absolutely perfect! I did this because the stock foregrip was very slippery! The rifle has been sitting in the safe for over two years so Im offering it up to a serious collector. These were built by Zastava for import to the American civilian market. My research shows that less than 2000 were imported and there are no plans to build additional rifles for import. This serial number is 13XX

SPECS:
    Mfg: Zastava
    Model: PAP M90NP
    Caliber: 5.56 / .223 Rem
    Barrel: 18.25 threaded w slant break with 1/7 Twist rate

Manufactured by Zastava in Serbia known for their stout and accurate AK designs. The PAP M90NP accepts the affordable and readily available standard AR15 magazine all in the reliable AK47 action. Features 18.25" threaded barrel, adjustable gas system, bolt hold open safety selector, and Yugo style optic side rail. In addition the M90NP has a heavy 1.5 mil receiver, bulged trunnion, and hammer forged barrel known for on Zastava Built AK Rifles.

Price of $850 is not-negotiable! Cash sale must pick up in Goshen!
    Trade interests are SIG handguns, AK47s, Ruger rifles (scout, minis, etc), Ruger wheelguns, interesting 1911s and nice Caniks. Will travel up to 1 hour from Goshen for the right firearm.
    Post offers via PM ONLY!
    NOTE: No cash on my part for trades so please consider this when making your trade offer!

UPDATE: I also have this rifle configured with a Zhukov stock, hogue pistol and forend grips as well as a CNC Warrior cross brake. Configured like this I'm asking $1050 cash or trade (see additional image).

Zastava_M90NP.jpg

Zhukov.jpg

DSCN0389 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom