• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Have a rusty gun sitting in your basement? Have something you were working on awhile ago, quit working on, and now find out you are missing parts or forget what you did to take it apart? Have something that isn't working like it should? Have a firearm that just has been neglected and needs some TLC? Maybe you have a real old gun that you have absolutely no use for.

Good news!

I'll take that firearm off your hands for you. Name your price and if it's good enough I'll take the gun. I need some projects to work on and am not looking for a pristine firearm. I want to refinish metal and wood, repair guns, learn how to fit parts, how to rebuild guns, and just see how the insides of guns work. Handguns, rifles, shotguns, black powder, single shots, pump actions, semi-autos, revolvers, bolt actions, lever actions, antiques, surplus rifles, hunting rifles, you have something, ANYTHING, I want to learn on it.

I will not pay brand new prices on things. I do not expect functional firearms, but they are a plus. I expect rusty guns, gummed up guns, guns with missing parts, and guns that malfunction. Let me know what you've got and where you are. I don't want to travel across the state for something but will most likely travel if the gun was cheap enough.

EDIT: No, won't pay $300+ for something. Sorry but money dictates otherwise.

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Have a rusty gun sitting in your basement? Have something you were working on awhile ago, quit working on, and now find out you are missing parts or forget what you did to take it apart? Have something that isn't working like it should? Have a firearm that just has been neglected and needs some TLC? Maybe you have a real old gun that you have absolutely no use for.

Good news!

I'll take that firearm off your hands for you. Name your price and if it's good enough I'll take the gun. I need some projects to work on and am not looking for a pristine firearm. I want to refinish metal and wood, repair guns, learn how to fit parts, how to rebuild guns, and just see how the insides of guns work. Handguns, rifles, shotguns, black powder, single shots, pump actions, semi-autos, revolvers, bolt actions, lever actions, antiques, surplus rifles, hunting rifles, you have something, ANYTHING, I want to learn on it.

I will not pay brand new prices on things. I do not expect functional firearms. I expect rusty guns, gummed up guns, guns with missing parts, and guns that malfunction. Let me know what you've got and where you are. I don't want to travel across the state for something but will most likely travel if the gun was cheap enough.

I have an old Voere .22 single shot I'd take $ 25 for. I don't live that far from you. Needs an extractor and a front sight.

Top Bottom