Your plans for January 20th, 2009 (Inauguration Day)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Your plans for Inauguration Day

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I am sure some praying, drinking and likely going to the gunshop will be involved... but I could never get drunk enough to throw something at my HDTV.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    ill watch the the inauguration while pacing in the house saying

"WE ARE F***ED, THE WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS COMING HERE AND THEY WANT TO TAKE OUT GUNS... LET THEM TRY"

every gun shop should have a circle of prayer that day irregardless of religion

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I doubt that I will watch it, but I WILL record it because I want proof that he swears (or affirms) to "faithfully execute the office of President of the United States" and that he "will" ....."preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States".

Why? Because I don't believe he will honor the OATH of OFFICE of the President of the United States. (After all, he hasn't honored the Oath of Office for either Senate seat!) (AND he has already "promised" to violate his Oath and the Constitution)

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    On election day i went to the polls voted for the other guy ..lol

Came home and went out in the woods behind my house and shot the hell out of a few hi cap pistols ...

i think on the 20th of jan .
    I will go into the woods .. pray the shoot the hell outta the ak and ar :ar15::draw:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Someday people will be referring to the upcoming inauguration day and/or the recent election day as "Fail Day."

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I want to do #1. But knowing that ammo prices are gonna go up 500%, I'll need to horde all the rounds I can so that I'll be able to fend off Barry O'Bama's, jack-booted, National Civilian Defense Force ("Obama Youth") thugs.

WARNING TO ALL CRIMINALS AND JACK-BOOTED THUGS OF THE OBAMA YOUTH: I won't be able to afford going to the range to practice very much. And because of the inevitable rustiness, my first shot (and several subsequent shots) will probably not be the instantly fatal hit to the "ten-ring", but most likely an extremely painful, agonizingly slow-killing shot to the gut. Sorry.

Top Bottom