• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stonefish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    It is my understanding that after the U.S. , India is the most armed Nation and has a active pro gun movement.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Good read & I can't recall what post here on INGO said it best it was probably 3 years ago & I'm going to paraphrase. American's love thier guns because if you look at our history (how we as a nation were born) we were rebels who violently overthrew our own government (ie. King of England) and the only way that came to be was via the use of a firearm. As such our birth (as Americans) was born via a firearm in hand.

Modern day Europe came to be from the land of Kings where everything was tightly controlled. They knew, like dicators in the 20th century that the only way to ensure you stay at the top is to have an unarmed population.

-Jedi

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    There are some countries that have fairly liberal ( That means lenient ) gun laws.

Across the world, people love guns.

Have you read this yet? And if not, you should.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0879757566/davekopel-20/]Amazon.com: The Samurai, the Mountie, and the Cowboy: Should America Adopt the Gun Controls of Other Democracies (9780879757564): David B. Kopel: Books[/ame]

Top Bottom