"You can buy anywhere, but you best price is always at Bradisguns". Paul Holt...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoobilly65

Plinker
    Jan 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I would like to thank Mark and his knowledgeable staff for helping me pick out my first AR (a DB15 in OD Green). Dad always said you can buy a gun anywhere you want, but you best price will always be at Bradis. Even though he did alot with Windsor Guns in Wanamaker (now out of business), I think that was more smithing than anything, as he would hunt for three days straight sometimes! And so, I shall pass this on to my son as he gets older. Again, thanks Mark for your time and listening to ALL my questions....

redpitbull44

Expert
    Sep 30, 2010
    Bradis is the best around the Indy area, followed very closely by Beech Grove and Plainfield Shooting Supply.

In Terre Haute there is only one gun shop worth your time, Top Guns. My personal favorite. Now, Rural King sells guns at awesome prices too. I just prefer the atmosphere of Top Guns.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I would like to thank Mark and his knowledgeable staff for helping me pick out my first AR (a DB15 in OD Green). Dad always said you can buy a gun anywhere you want, but you best price will always be at Bradis. Even though he did alot with Windsor Guns in Wanamaker (now out of business), I think that was more smithing than anything, as he would hunt for three days straight sometimes! And so, I shall pass this on to my son as he gets older. Again, thanks Mark for your time and listening to ALL my questions....

rlee.gif

:D

Top Bottom