• ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    :facepalm:

The Mayor of Newark NJ is on Piers Morgan talking about MAIG. He started out OK, I gave him a chance at first because he did say that "overwhelmingly, gun crimes are committed buy criminals with illegally obtained guns, not law abiding gun owners."

But then, he went there. He said that "90% of all gun owners favor tighter gun control, because a known terrorist on the no fly lists can go to a gun show and can buy a truckload of automatic weapons!"

He was so close, then... BAM, off the deep end :n00b:

bushcf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Way off the deep end.

It reminds me of one of the major news conglomerates after the Batman movie incident. Talking about the large percentage of americans who were not happy with current gun control. All I could think was 'yeah, not happy with the oppressive nature of gun control because it only hurts the law-abiding citizen.'

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009

The Mayor of Newark NJ is on Piers Morgan talking about MAIG. He started out OK, I gave him a chance at first because he did say that "overwhelmingly, gun crimes are committed buy criminals with illegally obtained guns, not law abiding gun owners."
    They've taken to starting out with a prefatory clause or statement to make themselves sound "reasonable".

"... a known terrorist on the no fly lists can go to a gun show and can buy a truckload of automatic weapons!"
    What's a known terrorist doing roaming free in this country? Oh, he just "overstayed" his visa. Never mind. Hey, didn't you get the memo? America is "awash with guns".:runaway: Available at every corner store, at every gun show - by the truckload, mind you (saw it in a Hollywood movie). Everyone and his brother has an [STRIKE]semi[/STRIKE]automatic:eek::nailbite: weapon. The streets are overflowing with them - just go outside and look.

When the mayors of the filthy crime-ridden cesspools on the east coast and elsewhere need someone to blame for their "problems", it's all because of "trafficking" from states with "lax" gun laws (yeah, like you, you gun nuts, you non-progressives, you rednecks, you Hoosiers) and the "gun show loophole".

Now, we must we must we must! have nationwide needs-based licensing and registration of the entire population. Proposals include, but are not limited to, hauling the applicant downtown to police headquarters, where they will be duct-taped to a chair, shot up with sodium pentothal and made to answer a few questions to determine what they actually need with a highpoweredhighcapacity automaticbulletsprayingbabykillingbloodinthe streetsassaultweapon (or a pistol) that only the police and military should have anyway; also name, address, occupation, social security #, bank account #, fingerprints, mugshot, hair sample, DNA sample, urine sample, stool sample, psych eval, doctors excuse and a note from Sarah Brady or designee (fees to be paid up front by the applicant, of course) that you might be a "proper person" to own a firearm. If you receive authorization from the commissar or gauleiter, you may then (and only then, Mister Man!) take your highpoweredhighcapacityautomaticbloodinthe streetsdeathmachine straight to your domicile, where it will remain under lock and key, as verified by mandatory periodic home "safe storage" inspections. Though this would clearly be just a first step, only then can we even begin to be safe from the threat of gun violence, become more like the socialized countries of europe, and join the world commune.

Last edited:

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    not too sure what gun shows these people go to... but i REALLY would like to skip all the paperwork.. even the FTF / personal sales i have done included a quick look at the drivers license and pink permission slip.

what do i do if a terrorist wants to buy my gun.. "visa please?"

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    not too sure what gun shows these people go to... but i REALLY would like to skip all the paperwork.. even the FTF / personal sales i have done included a quick look at the drivers license and pink permission slip.

just because you are doing it the right way doesn mean everyone is. You know how many floor trades go wihut even a name being passed?

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend

What if he only has Mastercard?

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I think he is mistaking Gun shows with ComiCon :)::)::)::):

p4130769.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    A known terrorist is out walking about? What does this say about .gov's capabilities?

Speaking of the No Fly List aren't a lot of people on there because of a mistake or what some whispering informant told .gov about a business competitor (why am I reminded of the Roman civil wars?)? Wasn't Ted Kennedy on the No Fly List, Mr. Mayor?

So, if I have this right:

1. .gov will not do its job by putting a bullet through the head of a known terrorist or will not scoop him up but instead lets him wander about the USA.

2. My rights are responsible for aiding and abetting the terrorist.

3. I must give up my rights to .gov in order to protect my rights from the terrorist.

Heads you lose, tails the government wins.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

But then, he went there. He said that "90% of all gun owners favor tighter gun control, because a known terrorist on the no fly lists can go to a gun show and can buy a truckload of automatic weapons!"

He was so close, then... BAM, off the deep end :n00b:

Yeah, you can. The Mexican Mafia and the radical Muslims are bring CONEX loads of them in from China every week. In 2003 they caught four CONEX loads of RPG-7s coming through the Mexica border (made in China). In 2006 the Italian navy intercepted a ship loaded with AK-47s out of the Balkans (made in the Muslim countries). Plus the Muslims cook their own explosives.

Look at how the Mexican Mafia is being trained by the radical Islamic groups.

Top Bottom