• ...and so much more!
  • whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Hello fellow INGO members,

I had the great surprise yesterday of stumbling accross an ad for a local surplus company. This place has Hardigg Pelican cases stacked 10 feet tall in various sizes. These are cases US military used to ship computer operated missles, and other high value resources. The case I bought today like all the others I saw was watwrproof featuring an O ring around the edges and airtight with a port for air purge.

2011-07-06135405.jpg

2011-07-06135506.jpg

I got that for $25

The Draco and meat head bulldog are for size comparison. This case is stamped property of United States govt. and is super tough.

The business is called Gotta Go Surplus add a .com for website. The man who helped me said he ships to buyers and does de:draw:als on quanities. I told him how I knew some people who would be as eager to get such a good deal on such a great case. The guys name is Drew Jones. He works 8am to 4pm mon -fri number is 502-379-9939. Email is company name at hotmail.com. He told me anyone who called and mentioned INGO would get 10% off their purchase.

If this seems like an unbelieveable deal to you and you get a $800 case for $30 just shoot me some rep and we are even, lol..... Really though!

2011-07-06120107.jpg

2011-07-06120030.jpg

2011-07-06115958.jpg

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Very nice bully! We are in the process of finding one. Ours passed back last Feb after 12 yrs old. He had a great long life and we were thankful to have been blessed with him!
    I may have to order another Pelican case. They had a good deal at the PX over at Ft.Knox last year and I picked up a few. Rep inbound for the contact info!

parsimonious

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    SE IN
    CRAPOLA!

MAN! I just bot a seahorse case. at amazon for $170.[the big one
    shipped free]

but crap, man, 30 to 100 for somethin' almost like it woulda been awesome.

I gotta move outta the sticks.

ghostpoint

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Nice find, I have been looking for some cases like these myself, plus have a friend that needs one of the large ones for his expensive ass telescope and all of the equipment that goes with it. I will have to stop over sometime this week myself!

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.3%
    33   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    I stumbled across this company awhile back. They have a great assortment of cases. You just have to be there to find what meet your needs. To bad they are so far from Indy.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    OK rep to you whocares but Im pissed. I just bought two cases last month and paid a lot more for them. Great find and thanks for sharing the info.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Some of these cases are brand new never used, and some are in need of foam replacement. The man who helped me yesterday said that you can go on Pelican or Hardiggs website and order replacement foam

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Just got back from stopping in at this place; great find. Picked up one of the large green cases, (used to hold TOW missiles,) to turn into a rifle case.

A little furniture foam and a razorblade, and I'll have a kick-ass case that'll probably hold 3 or 5 rifles, plus some large number of pistols!

If you mention you heard about them from INGO, you do get 10% off. I needed some latches for the box I picked out, and they came out with tools and pried some off of other boxes for me. Very friendly people, and seemed very interested in INGO; the owner said that he might have to join, if he was going to start getting business from this.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Just got back from stopping in at this place; great find. Picked up one of the large green cases, (used to hold TOW missiles,) to turn into a rifle case.

A little furniture foam and a razorblade, and I'll have a kick-ass case that'll probably hold 3 or 5 rifles, plus some large number of pistols!

If you mention you heard about them from INGO, you do get 10% off. I needed some latches for the box I picked out, and they came out with tools and pried some off of other boxes for me. Very friendly people, and seemed very interested in INGO; the owner said that he might have to join, if he was going to start getting business from this.

Yeah, I just got off the phone with Drew and he sounds like a real stand up guy. I should have 2 large and 1 medium case in my possession tomorrow.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    How did I not know about this place? It's not even 3 miles from me! I gotta pay more attention to things.

They just opened this year.

I just got my cases. Unfortunately Drew could only find one rifle case that was up to my specifications but I decided on a second "pistol" sized case.

Drew is a good guy and went out of his way to make the deal happen.

I'm happy with the condition of the cases I got and with a little cash investment in some foam I'll have amazing quality firearms/accessory cases for dirt cheap.

I have to say... pulling a rifle out of a case that says "M64 for TOW tube" for the first time is going to be pretty damn cool.

Pics...

IMAG0454.jpg

IMAG0455.jpg

IMAG0449.jpg

IMAG0452.jpg

Top Bottom