• ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Frankenstein ar 15

I suspect this is a recently banned member. This looks like one of his typical ads.
    The best part of this one is, and I quote. "I know what guns are worth, don't try to get one over on me" "You won't"

Well pal, for a rifle with accessories, that might be worth $800 at the most. We all know what guns are worth as well.
    $1900 for a franken AR? Really?? I think for that kind of loot, I'll stop by Elmore's and pick up an LWRCi.

Probably the same guy with the "one of two on the planet, STI bobbed 1911" for $2500

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He'd take a Colt Python plus cash... Yeah, I bet he would! :): He says he got it at US Defense Solutions... Probably wouldn't be hard to figure out if he's an INGO/ex-INGO member!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    lol, Idiots piece together an AR out of mediocre parts (maybe decent) and think it's "custom". Okay, if it's a REAL Pelican case, I can see a few bucks for that. But the rest of it, what a joke. Don't "WAIST" my time? Spell check your stuff dude.

Want to sell: Finnish Mosin, killt 15 Rooshuns, I wunt a hundert bucks per Rooshun killt. I no whut it's werth, so don't waist mai time.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Gee, that add sooooo much makes me want to buy something from him. Right, good luck pal.

And if he knows guns as well as he knows spelling, he's in deep :poop:

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    You have to give him credit for wearing tactical black socks. You can't take toe-selfies in sheople white socks when you're selling operator level fire power like that pile of ballistic Legos he's get.

Win52C

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    C'mon guys. Obviously he knows a lot about guns....at least as much as he knows about quality home furnishings..I'm glad no one got one over on him when he bought that stuff..whew

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    The pricing on Bobbed STI 2011 cracks me up. He doesnt know what price he wants to sell it for.

Last time I was at US Defense Solutions it was on consignment for $2600

Ad on Armslist for $3400 http://www.armslist.com/posts/26336...e--one-of-a-kind-sti-tactical-3-0-9mm-bobtail

Ad on Armslist for $2100 ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: One of a Kind STI 1911, 2011, 9mm

Ad on Facebook Hoosier Gun Traders Section For $2400
    Screenshot_2014-03-24-08-54-45_zps2981053d.png

Last edited:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    If he would just put items out at a reasonable price. A. They will sell. B. He would get some respect. But he must think that people in the gun community are complete idiots. If it is in fact him. We don't know, but that ad is his style.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

MiNDRiVE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    This happens all the time in another community i belong to. There is one guy in particular that tries to prey upon new people and sell them junk parts for high prices. Sometimes he gets over on someone but most of the time he just gets flamed in his own for sale threads. It seems this kind of asshat exists in multiple places.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I remember a post going around about that guy in the Facebook gun groups. He was selling an overpriced rifle and had it listed under different names in different groups. I would not do business with him just based on that. I don't put my full name on Facebook but creating multiple accounts, one where you use somebody else's pic to make it appear as you served, is just dirty.

The he info I recall about him did come from people who posted who knew and or had done business with him. Nobody seemed to be too happy.

Top Bottom