• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turn4chatter

Plinker
    May 14, 2010
    Picked up an ESEE-4 and scales for my izula on Sat......I also got in on the $18 m-16.....I was the 5th one for the day. I yelled out a "me to" for being an INGO member because the other 4 showed up while I was looking at the ESSE's. I think Brad thought I was just fibbing to get in on the deal ;). I was one of the first people in and went straight to their booth. Those M16's went fast.

I walked away very happy and got great deals! :D

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Picked up an ESEE-4 and scales for my izula on Sat......I also got in on the $18 m-16.....I was the 5th one for the day. I yelled out a "me to" for being an INGO member because the other 4 showed up while I was looking at the ESSE's. *I think Brad thought I was just fibbing to get in on the deal ;). I was one of the first people in and went straight to their booth. Those M16's went fast.

I walked away very happy and got great deals! :D

It was good meeting you at the show. Knife Lady and I appreciate your business.:yesway:

*I was just trying to protect the INGO inventory:draw: as I kind of got caught with my pants down on this deal...I didn't expect the response to be so great.:):

Top Bottom