• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    First thread!! I'm looking forward to swinging by, if nothing else to grab some ammo!

SHEEPdOHdoubleG

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Jul 20, 2011
    East Central Indiana
    Can someone please let us (who don't know) know what's going down at Bradis this coming weekend? What is INGO at Bradis "Customer Appreciation Days"? I have never been to Bradis, but have wanted to for a while. I am not close so I am considering making the trip and going to Bradis instead of the 1500. But what exactly is the deal? Are their going to be discounts, sales, etc? Is there a list like the INGO Meet and greet at 21st Century firearms? Any info would be helpful.:ingo:

indytechnerd

Master
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    You going to be there all day on Friday, Evan? Going to try to swing by just to say howdy and pick up a new hat, and dunno if it will be during lunch or on the way home.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Feb 20, 2010
    Looks like I'm going to Bradis in the morning then the 1500 at 2. Looks to be a good birthday!

Last 1500 I got a 3x shirt as you were out of 2x. Any chance of exchanging it? I've not worn it but have washed it hoping it would shrink.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Planning on going to Bradis Friday and the 1500 on Saturday. Or Bradis Friday morning and 1500 Friday afternoon... so many decisions! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom