• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    So the other day at a friends house i noticed an xbox 360 sitting in a box in a closet. I asked about it and he said it didn't work. I offered to work on it and took it home and got it working again (easy fix, just took me a while), anyway I asked him what he'd want for it and he said "I had some body offer me 50 for it broken, so subtract whatever it cost you to fix it" so it costs me 35 bucks :D

anyway to make a long story short I'm not much of a gamer, but I now have an Xbox 360 elite(minus a hard drive and controller) which i will be getting the accessories for.

Anybody have any good game suggestions?

The newest Call of Duty is on my to get list, I just think 40 bucks is a bit too much for a used game so I'm waiting for it to get down in price.

Anybody know of any hidden gems that I could find for cheap?

Any help would be appreciated, otherwise i just have a new dvd player :laugh:

EDIT: I'm also not much of a scifi or rpg fan, I like things that can actually happen, i'm weird like that!

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Mercenaries 2 is fun. You can get Modern Warfare 2 for $40 new if you look [ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00269QLI8/ref=asc_df_B00269QLI81041123?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=googlecom09c9-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B00269QLI8]Amazon.com: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Xbox 360: Video Games[/ame].

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    CoD: Modern Warfare 2 is worth the money. If it is like previous releases, it won't drop in price much more...

Alot of fun, campaign or on live...

joekoug

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    COD MW2 is a great game. If you're into shooters you could check out Halo3, that's what I was hooked on before COD. If you like racing games check out Forza3, the graphics are ridiculously amazing!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    CoD World at War is, in my opinion, better than MW2, and it's got that Nazi zombie thing at the end. MW1+2 are both very good however. Also, Ive had a lot of fun with Left4dead 1+2.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I'm a pc gamer so I don't know if this applies to consoles, but stay away from used games. I know a lot of the used PC games out there can't be played online. People hack and get their cd key banned and then they sell the game.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Left for Dead 1 and 2. Surprisingly, the best Call of Duty game (IMHO) is 2. Perhaps my favorite game is Fallout3. Buy the GOTY edition and it comes with all 5 add-ons that normally cost $10 each. So, for $60 you get the game and all the add-ons. If you're in to Star Wars then the best games to buy are Battlefront 1 and 2. Both are for the original Xbox but they are solid in terms of graphics and gameplay. Hope that helped! :cowbell:

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Fallout 3 and Elder Scrolls: Oblivion will keep you occupied for AGES if you are into RPGs. They are two of the best games I have played in an extremely long time...and it's easy for me to say that even though they are both very similar on the surface in terms of visuals, controls, game world, but they have outstanding stories and lots of freedom in how you approach the stories, exploration, and progress through the game.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    I'm a pc gamer so I don't know if this applies to consoles, but stay away from used games. I know a lot of the used PC games out there can't be played online. People hack and get their cd key banned and then they sell the game.

There are no CD Keys for consoles there are hardware bans and gamertag bans, so buying a used game isn't the same as buying a used PC game

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Battle Stations Pacific is a good one for a slightly arcadey wargame. You can jump between controlling planes, ships, and submarines.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom