• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stanicus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 13, 2009
    Noblesville
    It took them a year longer than expected to open the range. They preached how you would have to take a test to shoot. And they were taking extra special care....blah blah blah. Then they lose their FFL due to a paperwork issue. Clown Shoes.

Bradis has better prices anyway.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    It took them a year longer than expected to open the range. They preached how you would have to take a test to shoot. And they were taking extra special care....blah blah blah. Then they lose their FFL due to a paperwork issue. Clown Shoes.

Bradis has better prices anyway.

Another good one up here is Target Sports in Sheridan, Ron had a nice selection, good guy to gab with.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    New license doesn't take that long

Their new shop got a new address and they didn't get the paperwork into the ATF in time. New address=new FFL.

When I changed Richards Guns to an LLC I was required to apply for a new license as I was considered a new business as far as the ATF was concerned. It took a couple months but I was allowed to operate under my old license until the new one came in. Something does not smell right with the Wyatt thing. How long has it been, almost a year with no license? It is a shame as a new range would be welcome to the area if they price it reasonable. :twocents:

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I stopped in there last week just to see what was going on. They say the range will be open May 1, and you have to remember that ATF is most likely not in any hurry to do anything with the current administration.
    An indoor range would have been nice about last October.

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    I stopped by there a few days ago,, prices were insane. Also, the range was still not open yet. Yet he did say may 1st.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    When I changed Richards Guns to an LLC I was required to apply for a new license as I was considered a new business as far as the ATF was concerned. It took a couple months but I was allowed to operate under my old license until the new one came in. Something does not smell right with the Wyatt thing. How long has it been, almost a year with no license? It is a shame as a new range would be welcome to the area if they price it reasonable. :twocents:
    Did part of that process involve getting a new Federa Tax ID for the business, or did you just reorganize continuing to use the same FEIN?

I am just curious what triggered the need for your new FFL. I know Wyatt has several entities.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Why a new license?

Did part of that process involve getting a new Federa Tax ID for the business, or did you just reorganize continuing to use the same FEIN?

I am just curious what triggered the need for your new FFL. I know Wyatt has several entities.

I was classified as a sole proprietorship and when I filed for the LLC it was considered a new business by the ATF. The State of IN just changed my name on my business license as did the Indiana State Police but the ATF required me to reapply as a new business. It didn't make sense to me as I was still the same owner and only employee but I don't make the rules. I was one year into my three year license and had to fork over another $200 and fill out everything all over again but the photo and fingerprint card. Had to be interviewed by the ATF person too. It was not a big deal but cost $$$ and time. Again, what triggered it, a change in the business from a sole proprietorship to a limited liability company. I was allowed to operate under my old license until I received my new number. I did get a federal ID number as I was using my SS before becoming the LLC.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I was classified as a sole proprietorship and when I filed for the LLC it was considered a new business by the ATF. The State of IN just changed my name on my business license as did the Indiana State Police but the ATF required me to reapply as a new business. It didn't make sense to me as I was still the same owner and only employee but I don't make the rules. I was one year into my three year license and had to fork over another $200 and fill out everything all over again but the photo and fingerprint card. Had to be interviewed by the ATF person too. It was not a big deal but cost $$$ and time. Again, what triggered it, a change in the business from a sole proprietorship to a limited liability company. I was allowed to operate under my old license until I received my new number. I did get a federal ID number as I was using my SS before becoming the LLC.
    Lordy. Same location, same staff, same everything and Healthcare is going to save us money by being run efficiently by the Fed Govt. Not only do I believe in guns, but also Unicorns as well.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Remember

Lordy. Same location, same staff, same everything and Healthcare is going to save us money by being run efficiently by the Fed Govt. Not only do I believe in guns, but also Unicorns as well.

Remember, if you like the medical insurance you have now you will be able to keep it. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom