• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    It's going on this weekend guys, it's just off Rt 2 (Lowell exit) and a couple miles west of I-65. I was out there yesterday and it's another great event. They also have a special treat, the German Tiger tank from the movie Saving Private Ryan.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3ylGcr3Gik[/ame]

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Dang it! I just now saw this. I would have loved to have seen that. :xmad:

Its on again today too. Buckley Homestead does some great stuff, WWII is just one of the things they do. They also do frontier days, civil wars, etc.

It was fun driving through town with all the WWII jeeps and other vehicles riding around. Sort of felt like an invasion in France. Lots of US troops and nobody shooting at them.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Thanks guys, I'm glad you like the video. Hopefully a few of you were able to make it out this weekend. If not, be sure to mark your calendars for next year.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Thanks guys, I'm glad you like the video. Hopefully a few of you were able to make it out this weekend. If not, be sure to mark your calendars for next year.

Ratts.....too late of info....I would of loved to of gone down an see it, never been to one before, an would of loved to see that Tiger Tank, even though its not the real deal its close enough....PLEASE PM me next time or let me know when the next one is so I can mark my calander...I never knew anything like this happened around here...Thanks!!!!!!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Ratts.....too late of info....I would of loved to of gone down an see it, never been to one before, an would of loved to see that Tiger Tank, even though its not the real deal its close enough....PLEASE PM me next time or let me know when the next one is so I can mark my calander...I never knew anything like this happened around here...Thanks!!!!!!

ME TOO! I don't have any uniforms but I have some decent WWII weapons to play with. I'd love to see all that stuff up close. :yesway:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I was there today. Seems like it's been getting smaller the last couple years.

Also, there were some spent 7.62 NATO blanks, thought that was weird considering it wasn't created until after WWII. My only guess is maybe they can use them in the Mausers.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    If you guys would like, perhaps we can organize an INGO event there next April. There's also a super big event in Rockford in Sept I think. If anyone is up for a road trip this fall, let me know. I'll get more details on that event later in the summer.

Top Bottom