• ...and so much more!
  • blueskies

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    NWI
    Hello,

I am starting a collection of uniforms from WW2 (reproduction), I already have an 101st Airborne set-up and now I'm working on my German one. Just for fun I decided to have camo.

What I have:

SS M44 dot camo uniform tunic, sleeve eagle (bevo), and officer collar tabs (SS runes tab and Untersturmfuhrer (SS 2nd Lieutenant) rank tab)

What I need:

Someone that knows what they are doing and has done this before...to sew on the sleeve eagle and officer collar tabs for me in their proper places and measured appropriately. The rank pips will need to be attached to the blank collar tab to form the Untersturmfuhrer rank prior to being sewed on to the collar.

As I expect you to know what you are doing, I will accept in turn, what you wish to be paid for this service. Good work deserves good pay, and since the officer collar tabs must be sewn by hand (otherwise you'll damage the collar tabs with a machine I'm told), I'm sure it will take some work to do.

Thanks and let me know!
    Philip

Edit to add: Some references to prior work like this that you've done would be appreciated as I'd really dislike to get this back and have something not done properly. Not meaning to sound picky but I'm willing to pay well for quality work, so that is what I'll expect.

Top Bottom