• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    Hey Folks I have a LNIB Sig p229 .40 cal with night sights and 4 mags I am looking to trade for a Glock 23 with night sights and 4 mags and any extras you may have for it and in similar LNIB shape I have taken this to a couple different shops in the area and it been rated between 98-96% (making it worth 650.00- 600.00 according the big bible of guns)...only negative thing said about it was... Night Sites were going dim I contacted the company and they said they could be replaced for 12.00 and that was to cover shipping and rush turn around service I can either let you look at them and I can send it off or I can just give ya 20.00 and you can send them to PT night sites and let them do it for you and you can pick out you color combo you want ...If I do it I'm just going with basic G/G/G dot set up. Would like to do FTF trade in or around Evansville,In and staying within state lines
    Somewhere around 500 rds through it No accy rail Original owner working on getting photos would like to keep FTF so theres no discrepancies from poor photos/taking techniques

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

I could possibly even go for a G30 let me know what ya got

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom