• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

T712

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    **TRADED** Taurus 24/7 Pro Compact .40

***TRADED***I have up for trade my Taurus 24/7 Pro C. This is the compact version in .40. It comes with the box and everything else that came with it new. That includes an 11rd mag, and a 15rd mag. This pistol looks and fuctions great. It has had approx 400 rds through it without any failures. I am looking for a FTF trade in Indiana. I am open to all firearm trades (pistols & long guns). Just let me know what you have. Cash can be +/- by either side as needed.
    I'm in the Bloomington area, and willing to meet anyone half way within Indiana.

Most people don't realize how compact this pistol really is. So I have added a few pictures of it in comparison to my G27, to show its size. (NOTE: G27 is not for sale or trade)

Thanks!

Last edited:

huawilso

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    New Castle, In
    Trade

What are you intrested in I have several long guns and handguns. What models and or caliber. I am intrested in your firearm.

T712

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    Last deal fell through, so this is still up for trade. Also, Please remember that as it says in my original post, I am in BLOOMINGTON, IN. Please Please Please take into account that (as it says in my original post) I am willing to meet halfway between BLOOMINGTON, IN and wherever you are. It is very frustrating, that after a deal is hammered out over the course of three days with many pictures and PMs exchanged; it is then canceled by the other member because they don't have the gas money, or are not willing to meet halfway between us. So, just to reiterate, (and this has been in my original post since day one) I AM IN BLOOMINGTON, IN, AND AM WILLING TO MEET HALF WAY BETWEEN US. So, if you cannot meet half way, then for the love of everything holy, lets not waste time hammering out a deal. This has happened three times already, and it's making me want to throw myself in front of a very fast moving bus. Now that you've had to listen to my rant, BUMP.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom