• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

sanzo87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Muncie IN for now
    i have a Springfield Armory 1911A1 Mil-Spec Parkarized, Full size, 45 ACP. i would like to trade this for a stainless one. I have all the original paper work and box and 2 mags i would like to do a straight trade for a stainless one with the same stuff or just swap guns. i works great not too many rounds through it i just want the stainless version. i may be open to other stainless 1911's. (full size and commander/officer sizes) or a mini 14
    IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

Last edited:

sanzo87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Muncie IN for now
    i am located in muncie that's north east of indy. it has double diamond wood grips that are redish. i have only put 14 rounds through it. i got it used but it seems to have been shot very lil and came with box papers (and i mean all papers that came with it new.)
    pics added

Last edited:

sanzo87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Muncie IN for now
    bump i would like a mini 14 thats stainless with the black laminate stock and would like the flash hider if possible or i may sell for $475 firm if you need it shipped you pay shipping

Last edited:

sanzo87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Muncie IN for now
    bump the price is $475 or trade a stainless ruger mini 14 would like the flash hider and a scope. other offers will be considered just pm with trade.
    also note i live in muncie and i can not travel far. but i am in fishers tues-sat if you want to meet there and have a flexible schedule(i always get off work at random times)

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom