• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I have a Mosin Nagant M44 with folding bayonet that I would like to trade for a Hi Point C9. I picked up the gun a few weeks ago, and have not fired it. Just cleaned it. But there is no where safe to fire this weapon where I live, excluding the shooting range by New Castle, but I don't have a lot of time or gas to drive to go and fire it. So I am posting this up for trade.

This m44, is a 1944 production from Izhevsk, it also has a Ukrainian depot refurbishment mark on the stock. So I am pretty sure it is a refurb gun.

Along with the rifle, I also have the original accessories that came with it, being the dog collar sling, oil tin, and the small tools are also included. I also have an Uncle Mike's slip on sleeve on the stock to hold extra ammo. The gun will also include 5 stripper clips, and 20 rounds of ammo I can throw in as well.

Not looking to sell for cash, just testing the waters to see if i can find someone to trade me a Hi Point C9.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    damn i just realized the C9 was the pistol. For some reason i thought it was the carbine

C9 = carbine 9 <---- in my mind. >_<

I meant the Carbine.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom