• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I have 2 Ramline mags for a Remington 7400 semi auto rifle. I believe they will fit the pump version as well. They are 10 round and are marked on the bottom : RAM-LINE
    Golden , CO
    MAN 6010-REM

On the left side of the mag it says CAL. 30-06/.270
    The springs seem to have decent tension. These were my fathers and I don't believe they were used that much. I have no use for them. I'd trade them 1 for 1 for Glock 22 or 27 mags or AR mags.

I also have 2 boxes of 338 Winchester Magnum ammo.
    The first box is Remington and is 225 gr PTD SOFT PT.
    The second box has no outer box but the orange tray with foam insert. I believe it to be Winchester but have no idea on the bullet gr. They are jacketed and have a lead soft point. These have been exposed to air and have a little bit of green corrosion on the brass and a couple of them have pretty heavy corrosion at the base but should not keep them from firing. I'd probably try to buff the cases a little before firing them though. Natchez lists the Remington at $45 a box for 225 gr Corelokt. Their price on the Winchester is $38. I'd like to get a trade value of around $45-50 out of this ammo.

Again, I can use Glock 22 or 27 mags, AR mags, a rear BUIS for an AR, let me know what else you got. I don't need to sell this stuff but I don't need it so I'd rather have something I can use. I'm near Lafayette and would prefer ftf to avoid shipping hassles. If you need pics, please send an IM with your email address. I can't seem to get photobucket images on here. Thanks

Top Bottom