WTT - G30 w. Tritium night sights & KT P11 (metro indy)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    WTT - Kel Tec P11 (metro indy) (Glock is gone)

The Glock is traded. The Kel Tec is still available but I'm not dying to get it out of her due its proven reliability. I may leave it up if something comes my way. Thanks to TurkeyKiller! An excellent guy!

They say variety is the spice of life and I do like hot food! Neither of these really fit in the rotation of CCW anymore. The G30 may be a hotel/duffel bag gun for me and the P11 is more of a SHTF, tucked away gun. I'm not looking to sell but rather trade into something else interesting.

Glock G30. Tritium night sights. 9 & 10 round mags. Mmmm... 600-700 rounds? Great condition.

KelTec P11. Reliable**! I've got mags both plain and with dovetail extensions. Trigger stop and shoe - easily removed if you wish. I think I've still got a Hogue Handall Jr around.

In what do I have an interest? Hmmm... a variety that I'll throw out there but don't feel you can't make an offer. All I'll do is say "Thanks but no thanks" if I'm not interested. :thumbsup: I can add cash for the right trade or accept cash if it is an undervalued item I really want.

Ruger Speed Six 2.75" or 3", stainless
    BHP but no FEG/Daly
    Ruger Redhawk 5.5"
    FAL
    No sks.
    Lever action .357/.44
    Some CZs but no Maks.

*Being a member KTOG, I kept hearing about the great service everyone got if they sent their pistol in under warranty. I did get some stovepiping during the first 200 rounds, probably just break in, but I sent it in anyway. The smith spent some time with the gun and it will bloody well feed anything now. Never a problem since - maybe 300-400 rounds. It was probably fine to start with but I couldn't resist. Sure enough, you start out with a KelTec that, out of box, they might need a little fluff & buff. Send it in for personal attention and it comes back fine tuned!

Glock303.jpg

Glock302.jpg

Glock301.jpg

P11 pictured with the Handall and dovetail. I've since swapped the grip to an od.
    P9160024.jpg

Currently (pic'd next to a nostalgia piece - an inherited Tanfoglio .25)
    P11andtitan2.jpg

Edit to add two things - 1) I do have the boxes, pprwrk, & accessories as factory for these pistols. 2) I WILL answer your PM - I won't leave you hanging in limbo wondering if your message arrived. I hate it when folks do that.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom