Please reply by conversation.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Hia folks..

Up for trade is a good condition Davis Industries Derringer in .38. This was my pocket go-to for a while, but I've since made a deal for a .380 and haven't touched this little guy since.. so it's time to pass it on to someone that can really enjoy it :)

Here's some pics -

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

I'd say it's in 90%(ish) condition.. there's some marks from carry, and as you can see in the last picture, there's a little but of a cave in the line on top. It's been that way since I got it, and I've fired a few boxes through it with no trouble..

I'm including 18 rounds (left over from a box of 50) of PMC ammo. There are also 12 rounds of Winchester +p HP rounds. I've never fired a +p from this derringer, as standard .38 special was enough for me, and I've got no info to know if it can handle it or not. I was given the +p by a shop owner who swore up and down that it could handle it, but I've got no idea.. it's your choice, if you want it, great, if not, I'll dispose of it next time I go shooting with my dad, the .357 guy :)

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR---

I'm interested in trading for a .22 LR Plinking rifle. I'm not real picky on brand or anything, as long as it shoots okay. I'd prefer a bolt action, but I'd be open to a pump - a semi-auto would either need to be a 10-22 or something really cool.

If you've got something you'd be interested in trading, please post here (so I can keep track of who inquired first) and then send me a PM with your offer. Tell me as much as possible about what you have, and we'll talk from there.

LOCATION --

I'm in the Delphi area, in Carroll County. I work in West Lafayette, so if you'd rather stay closer to 65, that'd be a possability as well.

Thanks for looking!!

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Cash price - not at this time. Stuff like this is more of a personal value item - some shops won't even stock something like this, while some will charge anywhere from $100 to $250 for something like this..

Value is made on an individual basis :)

Just for reference, though, I made some phone calls to shops in my area. Only one place had a .38 derringer new, and they want 189.99 for it. Local shop has a used .32, blued with some rust, and they're asking $129 for it - shopkeeper said a .38 would be another $20.

At this point, though, just for clarity, I'm not looking to sell, I'm looking to trade :)

jburris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    henry county
    have a 10/22 that i stripped all the blueing from to polish. started polishing never finished. wood stock scope mount and bsa scope. can send pics if interested. gun works perfectly. can put 10/10 in nickle at 50 yards.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom