• ...and so much more!
  • glocktoys

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north by notre dame
    i just got a pre-1994 ban colt sporter 7.62x39 rifle and have a 5 round colt mag and a 30 round usa mag. fixed a2 upper with flash hider and standard stock. some nicks from handleing but no damage. just testing to see what i can get if i trade at all. i have 200 rounds of wolf hp ammo and a carry handle scope mount. has stock nylon sling too. will get picks later this week. pm me trade offers, not selling unless you offer me enough to get my interest. i have a dpms .223 m4 upper i planned to use on it too with a couple maqgs and some .223 ammo to if offer needs more. lmk

shot it today and going to keep it unless a great deal comes by as it shot great. no mag or feeding problems (colt factory 5 round fits tight but the c-products and USA mag shot fine). i put a scope on it and a bi-pod and shot Even better. shot it with the .223 upper and shot that fine too. thanks for looking

here it is now:
    coltar15.jpg

Last edited:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    AR-15

I have a thread in the WTB area titled WTT for 1911's, Glock and Sig pistols. Then I updated it with other weapons. If you get a chance to look at it and your interested in what I have too trade, PM me.

Thanks

glocktoys

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    thanks but no interest there. i am looking for 7.62x51 (.308 win) semi auto rifle or cool other toys (semi autos or autos) to add to my collection.

ok got 2 c-product 30 round mags for the colt too now and a 5 rounder too and 400 rounds of ammo too. make me a offer

Last edited by a moderator:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    It is a pre-ban, the Colt's minus the bayo lug, with the treaded barrel were transitional models. Colt knew the ban was comming and started making their AR's that way, that turned a lot of people against Colt for years. They were accused of "being in bed" with the Govt. It took them a long time to recover from that, that coupled with the fact they were using different pin sizes in their lowers and a propietary bolt carrier group meant that if you had any parts break you had to get them from Colt, they weren't standard mil-spec like the other mfgs. That is how Bushmaster took hold in the market place. Just a little AR history for everyone.

glocktoys

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    i put the upper on my rra 6.8 spc and no problems and put a dpms .223 upper on the colt lower and fit fint (front pin has a screw in it so need to remove screw to remove pin but rest looks and fits fine). i may just sell my remington 700 svsp .308 with x-mark adjustable trigger off and get the rra ar-15 .308 win i want and keep the colt if nothing comes up

glocktoys

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    shot it today and going to keep it unless a great deal comes by as it shot great. no mag or feeding problems (colt factory 5 round fits tight but the c-products and USA mag shot fine). i put a scope on it and a bi-pod and shot Even better. thanks for looking

Top Bottom