• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    WTS/WTT: 1500+ rounds of 5.45x39 Wolf Ammo: SOLD

Hi all, don't have a 5.45x39 anymore so I would like to trade away all my ammo from it. I have a little over 1500 rounds (1520rds) of it in Wolf left. It was all purchased within the past 6 months so it oughta be fairly fresh stuff. Looking for about the equivalent value in either 7.62x39 or .223 ammo, would consider 9mm as well. .223 will have first preference. Also, I am located up in West Lafayette. Thanks!

Edit Nov.30: will consider sale. WTS: $300 cash for the lot.

SOLD - Thanks!

Last edited:

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Negative on the trades.. just looking for .223, 7.62x39, 9mm, cash, mags, or AR parts. On a different note, I am always looking for an old Savage Stevens sxs for my dad. Thanks!

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    ammo values.... ?

What do you consider "equivalent value"?

Well, tough to say with the many manufacturers, fluctuations in the market, etc.. but when I picked this stuff up a few months ago it was $180/1000 rounds. Wolf 7.62x39 was also $180/1000 rounds; I got a case of each.. (I think they're both somewhere around $220/1000 rounds currently) so I would consider the two about equal. I believe 9mm was in about the same boat, but of course it depends more on manufacturer with 9mm.. steel case vs. brass. Same case with the .223- very dependent upon manufacturer, but I would always consider .223/5.56 more valuable; plus I shoot .223 more than anything so I would prefer to work out a deal on it and would be more inclined to give higher value to it. If you are interested just let me know what you are thinking and I'm sure we could work something out.

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    BTT. Can meet in Indianapolis nearly any day this week. Last call for $300. Will be listing on gunbroker..

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom