Please reply by conversation.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Hey Guys,

We had to dismantle our video surveillance system at work, and I thought somebody here could use it.. so here we go!

Here's what I've got..

First off, there is a color surveillance camera. Standard TV resolution, wild field of view, LEDs for the dark, you name it. I also have roughly 50' of cable to hook it up.

Second, there is a black and white monitor for the camera.

There is a power supply unit so that you can hook up the camera to a full-size color TV as well. If you hook up the monitor and camera, you have two-way audio abilities. You could also use the power supply system with a proper video input on your computer to have a live-feed of your home, sent out to the interwebs!

Everything is in good shape - it was set up in my retail store for approximately 5 years until corporate decided that they didn't like the idea anymore.

I'm asking $125 for the whole set. Offers are welcome - I'm willing to ship if you're willing to cover the cost, or we can meet in Delphi or Lafayette area.

Trade interests are as follows..

Ammo in .40, .380, or 7.62x39
    Handgun? PM with offers..

Thanks for checking this out - PM with questions or anything!

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Pics, huh?? Okay...

This is the camera head itself..

IMG_0038.jpg

This is the monitor, showing the camera display in black and white. Like I posted before, if you have this hooked to the monitor you will have audio capabilities, and you can both listen AND talk..

IMG_0040.jpg

This last image is the color picture on my TV. You'll notice a green LED on there - that's the motion sensor. If you have the camera hooked to the monitor you can select a chime that will let you know if someone is in the camera frame. This would work well if you were using this in a retail environment or something, where you'd like to know if someone is able to be seen. We used this all the time, because if we were in our stockroom we wouldn't be able to tell if someone had come in, but the chime would tell us there was movement in the store..

IMG_0042.jpg

Price, back when it was new, would have been about $200 for the combo.

Hope this is helpful :)

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    The box says the camera is weather resistant, so it can be mounted indoors or outdoors. It's never been mounted in the weather, though, so I can't vouch for that..

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom