WTS/WTT: Sig P226 9MM. NE Indiana. PICS.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    ***SOLD***

I have an older West German stamped slide Sig P226 that I would like to sell, or possibly trade for Glock G17. My gun is a "JG" date code, all three serial numbers match. Says "Made in W Germany" on the right side and has no Sig USA info on it. Overall in about 85-90% condition. Has some light holster wear and typical light wear on the front strap common to the Sig pistols. Regular bar dot sights. One factory zipper-backed 15 round magazine is included. Also comes in factory Sig box with matching serial number sticker. Cash price is $400.

If trading, would like to trade for a Glock G17, 2nd gen. prefered but 3rd gen is OK too. Holster wear and such is fine. Would like at least one factory 17 round be included with it. Will consider other trades also. A FTF sale/trade in Northern Indiana only. Not looking to mess with shipping at this point. I am willing to travel a little bit to meet for a sale or trade. IM or Email with offers. Thanks.

I also have a brand new LEO marked zipper back 15 round magazine that will be available to the new owner for $25.

Last edited:

townmarshal

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    indy
    Am interested in purchase, I live in Indy, where would you be willing to meet?
    Don't know what IM means and can't seem to find how to do a PM.

Thanks

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom