• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    I have up for grabs a Mini 30 (7.62x39) blue with wood stock and 4 30 rd mags with the factory 10 rd mag with factory scope rings up for grabs.I had this gun rated by a local dealer and he rated it at 97-98 % Eats any kind of ammo you throw at it I was trying to sell this for a buddy that got hit by the taxman, So I just cut out the middle man a bought it from him, I honestly have no use for this rifle, So its on the block. I am open to trades really looking for a decent carry peice preferbly 45 or 40 cal trades will be done FTF so both can see what the other is getting without any surprises If sold buyer is responsible for any and all fees/shipping, Seller is free and clear of any transfer,shipping,the dealer you used is a PIA and slipped in extra fees , fees dealer MUST accept from non FFL individual. Looking for 575.00 exactly what I got in it to the penny. Buddy was asking 675.00 for it previously Its a cheap and fun gun to shoot I just like my AR better and wont use this. Mainly looking for HK compact G-23 G-30 or G-38 or maybe an XD compact NO SUBCOMPACTS fat hands and lil grips make me mad LOL

I
    DCP_1473.jpg

DCP_1478.jpg

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Where are you located, and how far are you willing to travel for FTF? Please update the Original Post with that information, and good luck :)

Nice looking rifle.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom