• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SheriffMedic95

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Indiana
    I am located in Monrovia IN just west of Indy. I have for sale a RRA .223 AR15. It comes with 4 aluminum mags. It has free float pitcanny rails, match trigger, match bolt, 6 position RRA collapsible stock, 16in barrel with custom flash suppressor, CR123a xenon flashlight with compression trigger on front pistol grip, SOG rubberized front grip. It has adjustable iron RRA rear sites. It is in great condition, firing pin barely used. Rifle was well taken care of, cleaned everytime it was used. I am asking $1400 for it or I am looking for a Glock 23, S&W PD model revolver (340, 342, 337, 387, 360, 362 PD), streamlight TRL2, or if you have any other offers just shoot me a msg. with cash on top of it (will negotiate later). Please email if interested.:ar15:

Thanks,
    Scott

Last edited:

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Fixed it for ya

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I just noticed the Forward Assist is on the right. Is the ejection port on the right or the left? It's really hard to be sure from the photos. Does it use a standard bolt, or is is a special piece? Are the controls (mag release, bolt release) in the normal place? How many rounds through the barrel?
    PM sent. I'm interested.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I just noticed the Forward Assist is on the right. Is the ejection port on the right or the left? It's really hard to be sure from the photos. Does it use a standard bolt, or is is a special piece? Are the controls (mag release, bolt release) in the normal place? How many rounds through the barrel?
    PM sent. I'm interested.

From the pics it appears to be a standard right handed rifle.... nice rifle. And another Morgan county guy... cool!!!

mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    I have had a chance to shoot this one and it is a nice shooter. ( I am another Morgan Co. Guy as well )

yes it is a righty

How many mags you selling with this scott and how much to trade me the forend grip for my knights armament I got from you, I love that new forend grip you have on that

PS. Youll be sorry you sold your rifle when it is gone

SheriffMedic95

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Indiana
    NEW PRICE....$1300 Magpul not included (standard RRA collapsable stock included instead) SOG grip IS included. Any questions, just email me. I am also looking for light weight model SW or Taurus, and maybe a Glock, shoot me an offer.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom