• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Hi everyone, I've got three 40 round AR-15 magazines I'd like to sell or trade. They are absolutely brand new, black, steel, with mil-spec green follower. I don't know who made them but they seem to be high quality and they look flawless. There are no scratches to even speak of. They have always been stored in a box with packing peanuts since I got them new.

I've had them for the past couple years and just have never used them as I am fine with my standard 30 rounders. I would like to trade these 40 rounders for standard 30 round mags or sell all 3 for $80. If they don't go, I will be forced to sell on gunbroker. I am located in West Lafayette, so I can ship or do ftf. Let me know if you have any 30 rounders to trade as those have first preference in my book because I'll use them! Thanks!

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Thanks for the inquiries-- I am unsure of manufacturer. They are unmarked as far as I can tell. They are brand new and shiny, black, steel, green follower. They look identical to my steel Colt 30 rounders, but like I say, they are unmarked. They do look awesome.

Melensdad- sounds like what I am looking for but I don't think I could do 4 for 3. Do you know who your manufacturer is?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom