• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I will have pics up tomarrow or tonight. Great condition CZ75PO1 with the polymer OD green frame coating and light rail (perfect for mounting that crazy knife that CZ sells). Comes with original box AND case, 2 factory 14 rnd mags, original factory snap caps, and manual. There is a slight nick in the coating on the right side of frame near the slide release bump on that side (1mm wide/high). The metal is okay and still shiny (I oiled that area specifically alot), nick was present when I bought the gun. The pistol is very accurate and ergonomic.

I would like 400 for the gun (and all accutriments) or consider a trade (with a few bucks thrown in on my part depending on the trade) for one of the following:

Used Glock 17/19 (any gen)
    Used Beretta 92FS or similar Beretta model (preferably Italian, any condition, just not blown up :D)
    Ruger P-series
    Used High Power clone or beat to crap original (:D)
    Full size CZ75 (preferably blued, standard models)

Heck, I will even throw in a brown leather Galco holster (not designed for the CZ, but fits it well).

I prefer a face to face trade in Indianapolis (every time I had to send a gun, they complained that I didnt pay for shipping or the FFL transfer). I will attempt to put a pic up tonight.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom