• ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    WTS/WTT 30 carbine ammo, strippers, misc mags and keltec parts, price drops

FYI I'm in the upper most portion of NW Indiana.

I'll ship the mags and parts, but not the ammo.
    Keltec parts first, all factory
    -2 floor plate finger extensions, new in the wrap, never opened for P11 or the P40. $6.50 each or two for $12.
    -1 P-11 recoil spring guide, metal upgrade. new, never opened. Also fits P40. $6.50
    -1 P-11 Belt Clip, Blued. Attached and used a couple of times but looks great, with original package and instructions. $12.00

Buy all Keltec items for $25 bucks and I'll throw in a free P11 12 round follower and free P11 magazine floor plate! Shipping $5 USPS priority

10/22 mags
    1- 32 round Promag in the wrap, used once, like new. $16.00
    1- 25 round Ramline, used once, like new. $17.00
    Both for $30.00
    Shipping $5 USPS priority

Galil Magazines
    1- 35 round steel galil mag. Good condition, no rust. $30.00
    1- 50 round steel galil mag. Good condition, no rust. $35.00
    Both for $60.00

M1 Carbine mags -are Sold pending funds
    2- 30 round USGI mags. Very good - Exc condition $20 each
    1- 15 round USGI mag. Very good - Exc condition $15
    All three for $50.00 -SPF

Want to buy all the mags? I'll discount additional and of course combine shipping as well.

Next is the .30 carbine ammo: 810 rounds of military surplus non corrosive .30 carbine ammo loaded on stripper clips with built in sliding guides and in bandoleers in a 50cal ammo can. Head stamp: P S D (on top) and 8 5 (underneath).

It was originally 1080 rounds in the can but I shot that portion before selling my M1 carbine. 100% reliable and groups tight.

$325 FTF for the ammo, clips, bandoliers in the 50 cal can in NW Indiana. AMMO SOLD
    miscmags.JPG

Preferred meeting locations are Cabelas and the dunkin donuts 1/2 mile north of cabelas on Indy blvd. With it being Holiday season and employees taking vacations and family coming in and out I have very little time to be driving around meeting ppl. I can meet at these two locations every day after work and possibly during lunch. I'll be at the CP gun show Dec 6th so I could meet you there as well if you don't make it up this way. Usually I'm more flexible, but tis the season for craziness ;)

FYI It's thanksgiving weekend!... which means I'll be busy with friends and family. Items will be first come first served based on time stamps of PM's / Emails.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom