• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    WTS/WTT 20' Sailboat with Trailer! $375 or Make and Offer! Must Sell!!

Hi all, one more project that I didn't have time for. For sale or trade is a 20 foot sailboat with trailer. It is a C-Scow. Commonly used for racing on Lake Maskintucky (where this one came from) it is a nice boat hull with all the riggings, but missing the mast and sail. It also comes with an EZ-loader boat trailer with brand new tires and shiny new wheels. Trailer lights need rewired so better just haul it in the daylight for now. I know nothing about boats, but thought it would be fun to learn.... didn't happen. Somebody who knows something about this large surfboard come get it! I've invested a little into it, would like to get that out of it, $375 o.b.o. with the trailer or I would trade for anything firearms related. I've got to move this in the next week or so and get it out of my neighbors yard, so if you are at all interested give me an offer and I'll probably take it!

I figure the trailer has got to be worth close to what I'm asking now, so maybe you can use it and sell the boat?? Shoot me an e-mail at tsix@purdue.edu with questions/comments. I've got about a dozen photos if you e-mail me for them. Thanks!

Update 3/2/09: Posted on craigslist so you can view some photos: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/1056750722/82egy

Last edited:

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    BTT! Come on now, I know someone out there needs a sailboat!! :):

If nothing else take the trailer and harvest the boat for some good shooting times :ar15:ha, my wife would be appalled...

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    BTT with lowered price of $375. I need to sell this ASAP and get it out of my friend's yard.

Top Bottom