• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Indy area, travel to surrounding area negotiable.
    Prefer face-to-face transaction, but willing to ship from my FFL to your FFL for $20.

I have for sale 1 Walther P22 .22LR semi-automatic pistol, $225.

Included: 3 - 10rd magazines. Two of the mags have the small bulbous pinky extension. All magazine are the newer "A" series magazines.

Factory hard case. The case I have is NOT original to this pistol. When I bought it, the shop could not find the case that matched so I got another case. This other case has a different serial number on the product sticker than the firearm does.

I do NOT have any of the extra sights, backstraps, frame lock key, spring alignment tool, etc.

This pistol does not like lead round nose ammunition (at least not some of the cheap stuff that my F-I-L had). I feed it nothing but Federal bulk pack stuff and it feed and shoots extremely reliably. The only stoppages that I've suffered with it have been when it's very dirty, or when using LRN ammunition. This P22 really comes alive with CCI Stingers!!!!

P5230008.jpg

P5230007.jpg

P5230005.jpg

P5230002.jpg

Why buy a new gun from a shop or used from a gunshow when you don't know if the thing is finicky or not? This one isn't!

-J-

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Why must you tempt me like this? You wouldn't be looking for any trades, would you?

Sorry, no, I am not looking at trades for this one.

I'd like to get a Ruger Mk II/III so I'm selling the P22 for cash money to help finance that deal.

-J-

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Sold, pending funds and meeting with Ri22o.

SoundslikeJosh has seconds if, for some goofy reason, the above doesn't work out.

-J-

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom