WTS Walter P22 with red dot mount and extras!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    WTS: Walther P22, great condition, great frame with black upper. Comes with both 3" and 5" barrels, compensator, 2 mags (one with and one without finger rest), red dot mount, cheap Famous Maker red dot (a little heavy for the gun, but good) for $275

This gun has about 1500 rounds through it, WILL FEED AND CYCLE Aguila SSS 60 grainers, Remington Subsonics, Federal Bulk Pack and many other odd rounds (perfect for any supression dreams). This is the one to get as it WILL feed darn near anything (Thunderbolts are a no no anyway) and is accurate.

I will throw in a box of Aguila SSS Subsonics (60 grainers), the red dot, a 550 Federal Bulk Pack.

I prefer FTF in Indy Area, will drive a little. I will agree to pricing before arriving to transaction area. I will not accept a lower price at transaction point.

I will get pics up tomarrow. Only thing wrong is the 5" barrel shroud (term) that has the hole in top for stabilizer has marks when Stabilizer moved forward. I will include in pics.

Pic

Price reduced, $250.

Here are the pics of the 5" barrel. Hole for mounting stabilizer is present, I dont have the allen wrench (lost it?) to put it back on, but shouldnt hold one back.

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Interested in the 5" barrel & compensator if that helps to sell it, or the buyer doesn't want those.

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    PM sent, :cool:

I want the whole thing for the asking price..

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    If you can offload the long barrel, scope mount and scope to someone else. I'd be interested in just the gun and mags for a sub-$200 price point...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom