• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This is one of the best general use rifle optics on the market today - a FANTASTIC AR optic. Dual-illumination via fiber optics and tritium. Great for hunters and gamesmen who need a scope for up close, fast action and enough magnification to reach out and touch those far targets. Trijicon uses some of the best glass on the market and possibly the BEST glass available at this price point.

Specs:

• Power - 1.24-4x
    • Eye relief - 4.8-3.4"
    • Field of view @ 100 yds: 61.6-20.5'
    • Adjustments - 1 click = 1/4 MOA @ 100yds
    • Tube size - 1"

More info at: www.trijicon.com

MSRP $699, SWFA $593.95, my price - $540 - tax and shipping not included - I currently have one on hand.

See it in action here: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WupMqtt9mas"]YouTube - TARAN BUTLER[/ame]

BTW - I have access to most, if not all, of the Trijicon linup, including ACOGs, Reflex and pistol sights. PM with anything you might be looking for.

Thanks for looking,

Dave
    info@indygunracers.com

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The Accupoint is one of the best scopes for 3-gun rifle that exists, regardless of the price point. It would work well on a defensive rifle too, especially if you think you might need to shoot past 100 yards for some reason.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    SOLD - If anyone else is interested, please let me know and I'll see what I can do to locate another. I have access to the full Trijicon line including ACOGs, Refelx and Tripower scopes.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This scope has been sold for a few weeks, but I wanted to quickly share some feedback I received from the buyer yesterday.

He purchased the scope to mount on a Sig556 in line with some night vision. But, before that he told me he was going to mount it first to his slug gun (Modified Remington 1100) for deer season.

He called me yesterday and said that this scope is now never coming off of that shotgun. While sighting it in on an overcast day, he said the lens clarity and light transmission were spectacular. He also said he was able to shoot a sub 3" group at 125 yds. First, that's pretty good shooting, a good gun and quality ammo. But, what he went on to say is that the triangle reticule was so clear and easy to aim with that it made the shots effortless.

Anyway, I thought perhaps someone might like to know some other uses for this particular scope and how well it really performs in the field. If anyone ever has questions on any Trijicon product, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks!!!

Dave

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The Trijicon Accupoint is definitely the leader in its price range for sure. You can't beat it unless you want to spend money on a Nightforce 1-4X, and maybe not even then.

I don't know why the ACOG is so popular, but the Accupoint gets little attention. Perhaps it's because of the way the two are marketed.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The Trijicon Accupoint is definitely the leader in its price range for sure. You can't beat it unless you want to spend money on a Nightforce 1-4X, and maybe not even then.

I agree 100%. The AccuPoint has a ton of value at it's price point.

Nightforce is another animal - true 1x, different reticle options and a whole other level of build quality (they machine their adjustment knobs to 115 tpi and hand index all of their glass for just a few examples.)

I don't know why the ACOG is so popular, but the Accupoint gets little attention. Perhaps it's because of the way the two are marketed.

To me, the ACOG is all about simplicity. One power to deal with. One reticle that works both up close and at distance. You also need to factor in mil-spec housing.

If your head can let you take advantage of the Bindon Aiming Concept, the ACOG is as fast as a dot up close and is a sweetheart out to distance.

I picked up my ACOG before the AccuPoint was well known and in wide use. I do not regret getting or using the ACOG. But if I did't have the ACOG, this AccuPoint would be on my rifle.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom