• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    OK, since the Mossberg sold so fast, how about a tricked out Remington 870. I've had this gun for years and have added arts over time. It's an older Wingmaster, so it's smooth as glass. It was somebody's duckgun and has some pitting under the current finish. It is equipped with a mag extension tuve bringing magazine capacity to 6+1, a sidesaddle shotshell carrier that holds an additional 6 rounds on the reciever, a larger headed safety button and a peep (ghostring)vrear sight and a blade front sight for better accuracy with slugs and buckshot. It has a synthetic fore-end and a tectured black buttstock. The finish is Brownell's AlumahydeII in Dark Parkerizing Gray. Gun looks great and functions perfectly. This is a 2 3/4" only gun.

I'd like $450 for it FTF and shipping will be extra.

Pics here from before front and rear sights were added

870Right.jpg

870Left.jpg

Thanks,
    Doug K

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Price dropeed to $375 FTF or plus shipping. Will throw in some shells with purchase with the option ot buy quite a few boxes.

Thanks,
    Doug K

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    "It is equipped with a mag extension tuve bringing magazine capacity to 6+1, a sidesaddle shotshell carrier that holds an additional 6 rounds on the reciever, a larger headed safety button and a peep (ghostring)vrear sight and a blade front sight for better accuracy with slugs and buckshot."

Who is the manufacturer of the the add on parts?

Thanks, Bill

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    It's been awhile since I've added the equipment. I believe that the sidesaddle and mag tube are Tac Star parts. The large headed safety came from Brownell's, I'm assuming a Scattergun Tecnologies (now part of Wilson Combat). The sights are a Ruger single six blade up front and a modified Lyman reciever sight installed on the sidesaddle.

Hope this helps.

Doug K

"It is equipped with a mag extension tuve bringing magazine capacity to 6+1, a sidesaddle shotshell carrier that holds an additional 6 rounds on the reciever, a larger headed safety button and a peep (ghostring)vrear sight and a blade front sight for better accuracy with slugs and buckshot."

Who is the manufacturer of the the add on parts?

Thanks, Bill

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom