WTS: Thompson 1927A1 Auto Ordnance PRICE DROP!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • harmonyaudio

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    WTS: Two Thompson 1927 AI carbines

I have for sale two Thompson 1927AI carbines made by Auto Ordnance in excellent shape. One has the natural wood furniture with the hand grip fore end and the other is the black finish version with the more standard rifle style fore end. I have a ten round drum for the natural finish model and two clips for the black finish model. I am located in Bloomington and would be willing to drive a bit for a FTF sale. If you have any questions about these guns, please PM me. Asking $950 per gun. Thanks for looking, Jay
    _MG_7347.jpg
    _MG_7348.jpg

harmonyaudio

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    I have for sale two Thompson 1927AI carbines made by Auto Ordnance in excellent shape. One has the natural wood furniture with the hand grip fore end and the other is the black finish version with the more standard rifle style fore end. I have a ten round drum for the natural finish model and two clips for the black finish model. I am located in Bloomington and would be willing to drive a bit for a FTF sale. If you have any questions about these guns, please PM me. PRICE DROP AT $900 PER GUN!! That is cheaper that I have seen them anywhere and less than Gunbroker without the fees, shipping or transfer fees.
    _MG_7347.jpg
    _MG_7348.jpg
    Thanks for looking, Jay

Top Bottom