techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Still selling to pay off needed bills:

This was a standard STG-2000C which I bought for it's extreme light weight (as AK's go). I did not like the front furniture at all and removed it, putting a UTG rail solution it its place (rock solid). I scout mounted a Bushnell 4 reticle scope as it rides lower and more comfortable than the side rail or dust cover rail was able to do.

This guy is standard 7.62x39 and comes with two metal mags (does not have excessive wobble, just the usual slight amount that comes with pretty much all non-$1000 stamped receiver AK's). It has a Tapco trigger pre-installed and a birdcage brake on the end. Also a light mount is attached on the right side of the rail. The front sight is zeroed but pushed to the left as there is some minor canting in the front site (again average for lower end AK's). It also has a recoil buffer installed.

I have fired ~500 rounds or so without any fail or trouble. It is a nice AK, and I will not be low balled on offers as the value of the firearm only goes up daily.

Price:
    $475 FTF as shown
    $425 FTF without the scout scope or rings.
    +$20 shipping and handling extra if shipped to your FFL inside Indiana (discreet paypal accepted).

Those are great prices considering I spent $450 on the AK, $15 on the buffer, $10 on the grip, $60 on the UTG rail, and $90 on the scope.

Pictures:
    sak1.jpg

sak2.jpg

sak3.jpg

sak4.jpg

sak5.jpg

FTF Sale Requirements:

1. Must have a LTCH and a IN DL.
    2. Must be willing to sign a Bill of Sale. Only your Name and DL # will be recorded, nothing else.

(Please do not argue with either requirement, I am exercising my rights as a seller and need not argue them with anyone. Thanks)

This is a great lightweight Ak!

I am willing to travel to Bedford, Nashville, or Martinsville for a FTF.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom