Please reply by conversation.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I have a S&W Sigma SW380 for sale with a second clip, original box and even the brochure. Two and a half boxes of shells. It saw less than two boxes of shells through it.

I like a gun with a manual safety so never really carried it. It is a good back up gun as it is light and small in size. Asking $275.00 complete. Retailed for $328 in 1998 and the extra mag was $25.00. Like new condition. I also have a leather holster to throw in the deal.

If I had the cash, it would be MINE!!!!

I had one, and sold it. I wish I hadn't. IMO, it got a bad rap. The only problem I ever had was the take down pin would walk a bit.

What kind of trades are you looking for?

Would consider a revolver; like 22's the best. What you got you might want to trade? I'm talking to someone already about a wheel gun trade. You are right, the Sigma is not a dog; it is not a Glock but it didn't cost $600 either.

Forgot that I also have a very nice leather belt holster made for the Sigma 380.

Sent PM

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    If I had the cash, it would be MINE!!!!

I had one, and sold it. I wish I hadn't. IMO, it got a bad rap. The only problem I ever had was the take down pin would walk a bit.

What kind of trades are you looking for?

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I priced the gun first and added the holster several days later after I remembered I had it. Price is firm. Thanks

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Josh, Why do you write

"I am interested :dunno:"

What are you trying to accomplish when you post that in classifieds threads? If you are interested why don't you PM the seller or ask a question in the thread. I don't get it?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom