• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I prefer FTF for this, but I may ship at your cost if you want. I'm open to most trade offers, just send me a PM and tell me what ya got :)

First up is a Surplus British Military M58 Tactical Pouch set. It is OD Green and in very good condition. 2 section back bags, left and right mag pouches, pistol belt, suspenders and (shown but not attached) bed roll cover. Also comes with 2 extra straps to secure other items to the rig. Very comfortable, I wear one hunting. This is surplus, so is used, but I have never used it, just put it together. Asking $15 FTF.

IMG_0244.jpg

Second up is 2 German Military Surplus Flecktarn Parkas. Again, these are unused by me. One looks near brand-new and the other looks a little washed, but both still very nice I wear one during the fall and is really great camo. 6 pockets include 2 flapped cargos, 2 zippered slash, 1 bellowed right shoulder pocket and a single interior pocket. It is 65/35 cotton / polyester fabric. These are both Large sizes. I am 6' 1" and 200# and the Large fits me perfectly. Asking $15 each

IMG_0246.jpg

Lastly are some Belgian military surplus Balaclavas. These are wool/polyester and very warm. They call them OD, but I'd say it's more of an OD/Grey mixture. Very nice, and these will be great for the coming winter months. Has a hole for your face and a flap in both the front and back that cover your neck. Asking $5 a piece, I have 3 for sale.

IMG_0249.jpg

And a pic of the whole rig

IMG_0253-1.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom