• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IUalum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NE Indiana
    First, a set of Nikon Trailblazer binoculars in 8X42, these were acquired in a trade and are very nice, used very little with no dings or wear. Nice bright image, includes Nikon neck strap and case and instruction manual, no box. I got a pair from my wife for birthday so these have to go. Selling at Dicks or Wal-Mart for $150, offered here for $100 shipped,
    guns010.jpg

Next a laser sight, fits a standard picattiny or weaver rail. Zeroes using the included allen wrench and worked well on my Walter P22. Perfect for a small caliber handgun. $25 shipped.
    guns012.jpg

Next a set of OD green AR furniture from Cavalry arms to fit a standard 20" rifle. Can possibly break up the set but prefer to sell all 3 for $60 shipped.
    guns008.jpg

Last an Aimpoint clone red dot sight, repeat a clone not a real aimpoint. Bought from a dealer on AR15.com and a nice clone. Includes an elevated QD mount as seen in the picture, works well and holds zero. It includes and original box and is 5 MOA according the box but reads M2 4 MOA on the scope, $75 shipped.

guns015.jpg

guns014.jpg

All items sell to the first PM with I'll take it. Money order best but discreet paypal OK also. All will ship USPS priority. Ask any questions via PM, thanks for looking.

Top Bottom