WTS NAA AOW .22 Magnum with Wallet Holster.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scam1789

Long time Member mostly lurking.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro
    I have a .22 magnum NAA AOW with the wallet holster, it is already registered as an AOW and will require a NFA transfer $5 tax stamp, I would let it got for a pretty good price. Say $300 OBO. It is very concealable with the wallet. I have the original grips, all the packaging, and it has only been fired with the grips and only through 5 rounds just to test it. Never fired in the wallet. Model NAA-22M There Wallet / Holster were DISCONTINUED in 1997. The revolver can be fire while remaining inside the Wallet, fully operational without removing the revolver from the Wallet / Holster.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. I am in Indianapolis, if you want to meet I can meet you at a FFL of your choice, or I can just have it shipped to your FFL once paperwork has gone through.

pix197458609.jpg

pix197458671.jpg

pix197458765.jpg
    pix197459093.jpg

pix197458968.jpg

The NAA Wallet / Holsters are in the same category as the “Operational Briefcase.” These Wallet / Holsters are also know as Shoot-Through Wallets, because the revolver can be fire while remaining inside the Wallet, fully operational without removing the revolver from the Wallet / Holster. Revolver is installed inside the NAA Wallet / Holster without the wood grips. This keeps the Wallet / Holster FLAT. The NAA-22M revolver must be registered as an A.O.W. to be used in the NAA Wallet / Holster. This NAA-22M .22 Magnum revolver have already been registered as A.O.W and therefore only requires the $5 tax stamp to transfer.

Last edited:

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    A little clarification here folks.

Although this is an NFA item in which a form 4 will need to filled out, along with print cards, certificate of citizenship and what not, you DO NOT need to go thru and FFL.

The buyer will pay Scam1789 for item.

Scam1789 will need to fill out certain sections on a form4.

The buyer will then take the form 4 to his/hers CLEO to get signoff and print cards.

Then the buyer will send it all off to the ATF, along with a check for $5.

Once the ATF approves the transfer they will send the form 4 to Scam1789.

Scam1789 will then need call the buyer so they can pick up the gun/holster.

Hopes this clarifies things a bit.

bigcraig

Scam1789

Long time Member mostly lurking.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro
    SIMPLY you cannot put the gun in the wallet without paying the 200 dollar tax stamp to have it registered as an AOW, this one already has that done, so it only takes the $5 transfer stamp

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    but how is it a aow???

Basically because BATFE says so. They ruled (sometime in the '90's) that the gun inside the wallet holster was an AOW because it was no longer a pistol (by definition) and because the wallet is intended to break-up the outline of the firearm itself. It is not regulated in the legal wording of the GCA, but rather by the discretion of the BATFE, kind of like the whole Akins Accelerator debacle. It is whatever BATFE says it is, sensibly or not.

Top Bottom