• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    About 4-months ago I put in an order with Milt Sparks for one of their VMII holsters for a standard 1911 Commander (4.25" bbl). in horsehide. The holster is as pictured here, but is in horsehide:
    Versa Max 2

I sold my Commander-length 1911 last month, and this holster is going to be arriving pretty soon and I don't know what I'm going to do with it. So, I'll sell it to an Ingo'er for exactly what I paid for it ($107), plus shipping costs I paid to Milt Sparks (about $10). I have no interest in price-gouging for this holster because it's available without the usual 4-5 month waiting period from Milt Sparks - I just want to cut an Ingo'er a good deal. And if I can't move the holster here for what I'm paying for it I'm going to call Milt Sparks and cancel my order.

Note: I do not have the holster yet. I expect it to arrive any day, but it could be up to a month from now.

PM me if you're interested. No payment until the holster arrives. I'll ship to you for an extra $5.

Edit: I need some assurance that you aren't going to post this holster on e-bay and make a profit.

Edit 2: This holster comes with loops for a 1.5-inch belt; it does not come with Kydex clips.

Edit 3: Sale pending. Will unlock thread if deal falls through.

Last edited:

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    Is it coming with the Kydex clips, for tuckability? I don't know if thats a real word, but it sounds funny.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom