• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    ROLLYPOLY® (MM Folding Dump Pouch) - NTOA Recommended - MAXPEDITION HARD-USE GEAR® (Primary innovator and premier manufacturer of outdoor, hunting and tactical nylon gear)

Designed to hold seven (7) 30 rd AR mags. Also great for pistol mags, shotgun shells or other bulky items. A great piece of gear to have on your belt during training classes or 3-gun matches. $24.50/ea + tax.

roly.jpg

I have 1 black and 1 kahki available.

Thanks,

Dave
    info@indygunracers.com

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    For those not familiar with the RollyPoly (or dump pouches in general), they are really handy. Most people use them to drop partially used magzines when they do "tactical" or administrative reloads, but you can use them for anything. I use mine for that purpose when I'm in a class, but I also use it when I shoot matches, especially 3-gun. I can drop the mags I'm going to use to load initially, extra shotshells, my notepad, you name it.

The cool thing about the RollyPoly is that it folds into a very compact little bundle you can wear on your belt, out of the way, until you need to use it. They're also very well made. I've had mine for years and it's still in great shape.

The price above is good too.

Disclaimer: I am good friends with slow1911s, but I'm not just pimping for him. RollyPolys are a really useful piece of gear.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    How do these wash? That would be a nice carry bag for squirrels.

Per Maxpedition's website
    MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance. To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally. Do not machine wash. Do not use detergent or bleach.

If It were me, I might grab 1 or 2 empty grocery bags to put the long-tailed rats in, and then in the RolyPoly. But, that's me, YMMV.

Please note the updated totals.

Thanks,

Dave

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    How do these wash? That would be a nice carry bag for squirrels.

Joe ... probably not a great idea for this piece of gear.

Or, you could do what slow1911s said and put them in a plastic bag first. A kitchen garbage bag would work fine too.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom