• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have two (2) Magpul MOE AR stocks available. Both new in box, all black. I can get the CTR pictured, the MOE, the PRS and UBR stocks - PM me for details and colors available.

ctr.jpg

The MOE carbine stock combines great quality with an economical price, and is a drop-in upgrade for a standard M4-style collapsible stock. The stock makes use of a strong, A-frame design, has a streamlined appearance and protected operating lever. Reinforced polymer construction. For commercial (most common) receiver tubes only - $58 +tax and shipping
    The Magpul CTR Carbine Stock is designed to be a drop in replacement carbine stock body for your AR-15/M16 and is adjustable for length of pull.

The Magpul CTR Stock (Compact Type Restricted) features a unique locking mechanism that friction locks the stock to the buffer tube for zero movement. The locking mechanism eliminates the wobble, noise, rattle, and slop inherent in most standard M4 stocks. The forward locking lever takes out any play in the stock where it attaches to the buffer tube, hence "Friction Lock". Hitting the paddle release both unlocks the stock and retracts the pin to allow the stock to move. The CTR Carbine Stock can be fired with the locking latch locked or unlocked. The ambidextrous locking mechanism is protected by a guard. The Magpul CTR Stock has an enhanced ergonomic butt plate contour and has a broad cheek weld for comfortable contact with shooters face. Integrated QD sling attachment points are included. Does not include buffer tube, buffer, or butt pad. The stock uses a standard sized pin to lock into the holes of your existing buffer tube. While the pin is the same size as the standard CAR stock it is supported on the sides 4x as much as the standard CAR latch. SOLD - not in stock at this time
    index.php
    If you need a commercial extension tube, I have DPMS tubes for $19/ea + tax and shipping

Thanks for looking,

Dave
    info@indygunracers.com

Last edited:

Feign

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Columbus-ish
    How much for the black CTR with a buffer tube, spring, and butt pad? I currently just have a completed lower without all of that.

And what's the difference between that and the MOE? They look the same.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If you purchase a tube and stock, I'll knock a dollar off of both. So, for the CTR and tube it would be $108 + tax and shipping. Same goes for the MOE.

The CTR includes an additional friction lock to help reduce or eliminate wobble. It also includes an 0.30" rubber pad which is removable. The MOE does not have this additional feature, but does include a 0.55" removable pad.

I'm sorry, but I don't have springs or buffers available at this time.

Pic added

Top Bottom