• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I'm cleaning out all the guns I don't shoot much anymore, so I want them to go to those who will enjoy them as much as I have. I don't want to take up too much space here, so just shoot me an email at Slow_Hand23@hotmail.com and I'll forward the list to you. I live on the West side and have ammo for all of these. If we meet FTF, I can throw in some extras for most any one.

There are .22's .38's and a variety of pistol and rifles.

Thanks,
    Doug K

OK, at moderator request, here is the complete list:

Guns For Sale List
    .22's
    ~SOLD~Hawes Western Marshal 5 1/2" blued fake stag grips .22 lr/.22mag cylinders $150
    ~SOLD~Ruger Gov't Model slabsided stainless bull barrel thumbrest grips BSA silver 2x scope $400
    ~SOLD~Colt Challenger (later model Woodsman) 6” $250
    ~SOLD~Romainian trainer bolt action pistol grip area recontoured Bushnell scope chief 1-5X scope $125
    ~SOLD~Savage model 23 bolt action. Finish worn excellent trigger, very accurate adult sized .22 $125
    .22 Centerfire
    ~SOLD~Remington 700 SPS Varmint Matte finish 26" bull barrel Green synthetic stock 4-12x scope $500 w/box and loading data
    ~SOLD~Savage 219 single shot .22 Hornet scoped $250 w/ dies brass bullets loaded ammo
    .32 Cal
    ~SOLD~S&W 1905 HE 5” 80% dull blued great shooter Square Butt walnut grips $250
    ~SOLD~S&W 1st model HE (1899) 6” 10% finish Round Butt Hard Rubber Grips $300
    ~SOLD~Colt Police Positive Special ‘Fitz’ project Needs front sight and blued $100
    ~SOLD~Winchester 1892 ca 1895 Tangs have been broken and repaired. New stock fit and antiqued to match rifle. Very little finish needs relined ($200 from Redman’s in Washington) Has short, octagon barrel. Very slick action! $400
    ~SOLD~Savage 23A bolt action $250
    ~SPF~Merwin & Hulbert Pocket model folding hammer spur double action 7 shot .32 Nickled with real Ivory grips Great ‘suction’ Sear spring broken; simple fix. $500 with brass, dies, bullets and mould
    ~SOLDKel Tec .32acp green frame, parked slide with box and pocket holster $175
    .38 Cal
    ~SOLDS&W Model 28 4” .357 60’s style fake stag grips and Herrits checkered target grips Reblued $350 with Holster
    ~SOLD~S&W 1st model HE (1899) .38 Special Reblued but not polished VERY low serial number $350
    ~SOLD~S&W Safety Hammerless 3” blued barrel fake ivory grips Very tight, great shooter$250
    ~SPF~S&W Safety Hammerless 1 ½” nickled barrel Real Pearl Grips Also a great shooter Three notches filed in it for? $300 Dies brass and bullets avaialable for the .38 S&W
    9m/m
    ~SOLD~Argentine Hi Power Buffalo horn grips, several magazines Novak rear sight. Refinished in duo tone Alumahyde II $350
    ~Llama 1911 style. Older (30’s era) gun, very nicely fit and finished. 9mm largo or .38acp I’ve got a good bit of ammo for it as well as some .38 Super brass and dies. Load the Super Brass to .38 acp levels with 9mm bullets and it shoots just fine. $300 with ammo, brass and dies
    ~SOLD~Rossi 671 3” stainless five shot .44 special with adjustable sights. Same size as a K frame Smith $300 w/ two speedloaders
    .45 Cal
    ~SOLD~Springfield Armory Loaded model 1911 Full Sized Novak night sights short guide rod installed, flat MSH Nice wood grips along with extra barrel with compensator from Springfield All original parts included as well as the factory box and paperwork $650
    ~SOLD~S&W 1937 Brazilian model .45acp Some with twney or so full moon clips and quite a few 1/3rd moon clips $375
    ~SOLD~Uberti 1872 Open Tops (2) in .45 S&W caliber Blued/CCH with ‘60 Army grip frames 7 ½” barrels Includes unfit, one piece left and right handed imitation ivory Eagle grips $700 for the pair with boxes
    ~SOLD~Uberti 1860 Henry Bought new and has had nothing but black powder through it. Great patina on the brass great shooter leather wrapped lever leather sling with original Winchester style front hook Has been modified to work with .45 S&W and will still function perfectly with .45 Colt cases Extra extractor included $800 with original box
    ~SOLD~EMF/Rossi 1892 Short Rifle .45 Colt Blued/CCH 20” octagon barrel Lyman tang sight installed $400
    ~SOLD~1873 Trapdoor Springfield .45/70 Metal original, wood cut down Nearly perfect bore, great shooter $500 with some loaded BP ammo, brass, dies, some 500gr bullets and the mould a ‘Mills style’ canvas belt
    ~SOLD~Ruger Old Army blued, adjustable sights imitation ivory grips Front sight has been cut down and built back up before I got it. Great shooter $275 with all the .457 balls I have

Shotguns
    ~SOLD~Mossberg 500 12 ga 18 ½” smoothbore black furniture Comes with a Cantelievered, rifled barrel. Light attached to the mag tube with remote switch Elastic buttcuff for five shells and black nylon sling $300
    ~SOLD~Remington Model 11 semi-auto 30” full choked original barrel as well as 22” cut down barrel and mag tube extension Never seen another mag tube extension like this Stock has been cut down, and added back onto; has a slip on buttpad to cover it up $400
    ~SOLD~Remington 870 Wingmaster. Has been converted into a defensive shotgun textured black stock sidesaddle shotshell holder mag tube extension peep rear sight and blade front. $450
    ~SOLD~Remington 1882 10 ga SxS Hammergun 18 ½” twist barrels repaired stock I’ve got some cut down plastic shells, fiber wads, and a roll criping tool everything needed to load shells except BP and shot $300
    ~SOLD~Remington 1889 12ga SxS Hammergun 30” twist barrels Repaired stock very solid A large box of Federal paper shells will go along with this one $300
    Other Rifles
    ~SOLD~Ishapore Enfield Scout .308 cut down to 16”with M16 birdcage flash hider XS sight systems Scout Mount metal coated with Dark Gray Alumahyde. Stock is textured. Extra 12 round magazine, extra ammo storage under cheekpiece BSA 2X scope fold down rear sight black nylon sling All work done by myself $350
    ~CZ24 Mauser rebarreled to .35 Whelan Wonderful job, beautiful stock Williams reciever sight and ‘03 Springfield front barrel band installed. Poorly drilled and tapped for scope; needs holes filled in. Comes with a wide variety of .35 caliber of bullets, most unopened boxes, brass, and dies. Needs holes filled in and blued to have a wonderul, classic rifle $450
    ~SOLD~Springfield M1A 22” barrel in .308. Comes with nice walnut stock, as well as a modified USGI fiberglass stock with cheek piece, bipod, and camo paint job. Also has a Bassett Machine scope mount and a Leupold Rifleman 3-9x scope. I’ll throw in a couple extra USGI mags with it as well as my loading data for it. Very nice rifle, lots of fun and a great shooter Gas cylinder has been shimmed and has a national match recoil spring guide rod to smooth out cycling $1400

I plan to get pics of them all as time allows. If you have pic requests for anything specific, let me know, I may already have them on my photobucket account.

Thanks,
    Doug K

Last edited:

Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    Interested in selling the Mossberg barrel or the acc. ?

Sorry kinda used to the car scene and the part outs. If nothing else I'd like some pics of the Mossberg.

Thanks Rich

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Somemore sold, some still available. Make an offer of what's left, willing to drive some for a FTF from teh West Side of Indy.

Thanks,
    Doug K

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    I am interested in this, please get me pics.

Also interested in how it was modified for the other caliber, please fill me in.

~Uberti 1860 Henry Bought new and has had nothing but black powder through it. Great patina on the brass great shooter leather wrapped lever leather sling with original Winchester style front hook Has been modified to work with .45 S&W and will still function perfectly with .45 Colt cases Extra extractor included $800 with original box

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Pics for Don of the Henry and of the Ruger .22 for others.

GunPics001-7.jpg

GunPics002-6.jpg

GunPics004-8.jpg

GunPics005-6.jpg

GunPics006-4.jpg

And this one is of the only finish damage from carrying it in a case to a cowboy shoot. Could easily be touched up with some blueing solution
    GunPics003-7.jpg

And here's a couple of the Ruger Gov't Model .22 with the BSA scope. The group is 10 shots of Eley Practice ammo at 25 yards.

GunPics007-3.jpg

GunPics008-4.jpg

Thanks,
    Doug K

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom