WTS G23 (Possibly WTT for paintball package)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm getting back in to the paintball game before I get to old. Used to be in it big time when I was in HS. But I have gotten rid of my gear. So I'm wanting to sell my G23 outright or work out a trade for a "nice" paintball package.

I've just got this glock brand new at Bob's Guns roughly 3 months ago. ( I have the Orginal BOS). I have only put exactly 50 rounds through it.
    It's all standard factory setup. Case, Speed loader, Cleaning brush, Paper work, 2 13rd mags. Also Included is a fobus holster and 2 mag holder. I've also got another leather holster. For the life of me I can't remember what brand it is. I will get pics of that and a brand name. Tonight when I get back home. Also I have 25 rounds of Hydrashock ammo 135g.

I would like to get 400.00 or like I said a "nice" paintball package. HUGE fan of Tippmann or Spyder.

Photos are posted down a little bit with a link to photobucket.

FTF Only; Located Westside of Indy.

Sold: leather holster

I've sold my leather holster and I've dropped my price to 400.00 for the gun.

Here is the link to the photos I took.

alepine_photos/G23 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    What exactly are you wanting the "package" to contain? Everything to play? Mask tank, gun, etc? I might be able to work something out with you, I just need a little more specifics.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Only Site Supporters can attach photos. You will need to use a second party site. i.e. Photobucket, ImageShack, etc.

fitzyone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Frank long
    :ar15:if tose dont work out for you i have enough like new to set three people up tanks mask tote on wheels full!!!! all guns like new

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've gotten alot of PM's so please be patient as I sift through them. I will reply to all of you as soon as possible.

My package idea would at least be a gun, hopper, tank, mask.:cheers:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom